Welcome to Lucy Woods Travel.
I am an NCTJ-qualified journalist with almost four years experience at the London-based executive search firm, Rees Draper Wright. I left my city job in April 2017 and have started my own travel journalism and marketing business, Lucy Woods Travel.
I offer the following services:
- Travel writing: experience writing ‘Top 10s’ and ‘World’s Best’ style articles as well as travel news, reviews and more serious articles about the negative impacts of the travel industry. My personal style is creating fun, entertaining content that is very well researched. I most enjoy writing about people, which partly stems from my studies in anthropology at university.
- Editing: experience editing websites, book proposals and travel features.
- Blogging: comfortable with using WordPress and basic knowledge of HTML.
- Sub-editing: I have excellent spelling and grammar and four years of experience proofreading and editing research documents at Rees Draper Wright.
- Social media management: engaging with followers on Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare.
I am currently engaged on a three-month contract with Amazing Wonders where I am responsible for all PR & marketing initiatives as well as helping to develop their digital platform.
Please contact me directly with any enquiries.