Welcome to Lucy Woods Travel.
I am an NCTJ-qualified freelance journalist and the Assistant Editor at The Travel Magazine.
I left my job in the city in April 2017 and have started my own travel journalism and marketing business, Lucy Woods Travel.
I offer the following services:
- Editorial: experience writing ‘Top 10s’ and ‘World’s Best’ style articles as well as travel news, reviews and more serious articles about the negative impacts of the tourism industry. My personal style is creating fun, entertaining content that is very well researched.
- Marketing: I have over 4 years’ of sales experience and have spent the last 6 months honing my skills in pitching for paid advertorials and sponsored posts.
- Editing: experience editing websites, book proposals and travel features.
- Blogging: comfortable with using WordPress and basic knowledge of HTML.
- Sub-editing: I have excellent spelling and grammar and four years of experience proofreading and editing research documents at Rees Draper Wright.
- Social media management: engaging with followers on Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare.
Please contact me directly with any enquiries.